Want To Know The Truth About Green Coffee Bean Extract?
With green coffee bean extract (aka GCA), being in the news recently, we thought it important to share the facts:
1. Chlorogenic acid, GCA’s active ingredient, was studied by the U.S. National Library of Medicine in a 22-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study.
2. The 16 overweight adult participants lost 17 pounds on average (i.e. 10% of their body weight), and about 16% of their body fat, without doing exercise or altering their diets.
The study reported “there were statistically significant reductions in weight, BMI, percent body fat, and heart rate after consuming GCA for two-thirds of the 22-week crossover study” and concluded that “GCA should provide an all natural, lower cost source as an effective therapy for overweight individuals.“
And Here Is Our Take On This…
Observation: the study ran for 22 weeks (that’s over 5 months). That means, in most cases, you are not going to lose any weight in just a month – you need to give the GCA time to work. It probably took years to pile on those extra pounds, so they won’t disappear in a week or so.
Solution: this is why we offer multi-bottle discounts as a 1-month supply won’t usually be enough.
Observation: although they say you don’t need to alter your diet or exercise, we believe you’re going to get much better results by eating more healthily.
Solution: this is why all our customers will receive our Healthy Eating Tips report, which will be emailed to you when your order ships.
1. Be patient.
2. Follow the directions exactly.
3. Take advantage of the healthy eating tips.
4. Let us know if you have any questions/problems.