Month: June 2016
From recovery sessions to food intolerances, trainer and IsoWhey sports ambassador Alexa Towersey shares her top five tips for fat loss.
1. Complete a lifestyle diary
This includes what you eat, when you go to bed, how often you go to the bathroom and how much water you drink. This will make you accountable and aware of any bad habits outside of the gym that could be hindering your results.
2. Schedule at least two recovery sessions per week
I liken your body to a bank balance. Every training session is a withdrawal; every recovery session is a deposit. If you are always training (withdrawing) and never recovering (depositing), you will eventually end up overdrawn and injured. Recovery practices include foam rolling, contrast showers, ice baths, massages and long walks.
3. Embrace hot yoga
The hot room allows for increased range of movement (which will translate into better range in your…
Check These Out
- Hydroxycut Nutrition Gummies, Mixed Fruit, 90 Count $19.88
African Mango Diet Drops | 1200 mg African Mango Complex (Irvingia Gabonensis) | 2 oz African Mango Weight Loss Drops | 60 servings | Absorbs up to 3X faster than pills
- Bestpriceam 2 PCS Slimming Silicone Foot Massage Magnetic Toe Ring Fat Weight Loss Health $0.99
- Premium Quality Formula CLA | 800 mg | EXO CLA | Decrease Stubborn Fat Mass | Increase Lean Body Mass | 90 Capsules| Up To A 3 Month Supply $18.95
Old School Labs VINTAGE BURN Thermogenic Fat Burner - Weight Loss Supplement - 120 Natural Veggie Pills